Wednesday 6 February 2013

General Posts moving to Author’s Blog


It has been brought to my attention – not that I actually missed it – that this blog is dedicated to the Demon Lord series, hence its name, and therefore I should post about general subjects and those pertaining to my other series, on my author blog: http://tcsouthwell.blogspot.com. Demon Lord was the first book I published as a paperback in South Africa in 2006, which is why I built a blog for it, but since then my other series, in particular The Queen’s Blade, have become more popular.
 
So I will continue to update this blog whenever I have news about the Demon Lord series: new books, promotions, etc., but in future I’ll post all general posts on the author blog. So if you’re following this blog for updates on all my series, please visit my author blog in future.

At the moment, I have wonderful news and I have to share it with everyone, even though it’s not about Demon Lord. This will be my last general post here. The Queen’s Blade and Slave Empire – Prophecy, have both been selected for Apple’s iBookstore promotion, Breakout Books, a major new feature just launched in the US highlighting several dozen books.


Mark Coker (founder of Smashwords) mentioned my books here:
 http://blog.smashwords.com/2013/02/smashwords-authors-gain-seat-at.html.


I’m gobsmacked and over the moon about this! I want to thank each and every one of my fans who has written a great review and made a positive comment about the books. This is all thanks to you, and I love you all the more for it! Thank you!

No comments: